Thursday, September 22, 2016

Reverse Confetti and Simon Says Stamp STAMPTEMBER exclusive!



Hello there! Today I have a card to share with you using the Reverse Confetti and Simon Says Stamp STAMPTEMBER exclusive stamp set, Forest Friends!  This stamp set is only available in the Simon Says Stamp store, and only while supplies last!

I challenged myself to make a one layer card, and boy, do I miss my foam tape!  I am so used to creating with lots of layers, but simple masking and coloring was fun too!  I added a few accessories to the forest critters, including the party hat and balloons from another Reverse Confetti stamp set, Monkey Business.  I stamped everything in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored the images with my Copic Markers, then added a few accents with a white gel pen.


RC Stamptember

That's all for me today!  I'll be back on Monday with a card for the Reverse Confetti September SFYTT!  There is still time to play along!

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

1 comment:

jan metcalf said...

How adorable is this card?!!? Sweet!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS