Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Grateful Thankful Blessed {Reverse Confetti}


Hello there!  Today I have a card to share with you using a few goodies from the new Reverse Confetti release!  The new Grateful Thankful Blessed Confetti Cuts die is gorgeous.  The font is so beautiful, and it's perfect for Thanksgiving as well as every day thank you cards!

For my card today, I started off by watercoloring a piece of watercolor paper with Picked Raspeberry Distress Ink.  While it was drying, I diecut Grateful Thankful Blessed from black cardstock.  I added strips of patterned paper from the new Fright Night paper pad onto the top and bottom of a white card base.  When the watercolor was dry, I glued the diecut on top of it with a glue pen.  I added a scalloped border to the bottom of the panel with one of the Edge Essentials Confetti Cuts, and popped the whole panel up on the card base with foam tape.  To finish things off, I added a bow with some black satin ribbon.


Grateful Thankful Blessed

I love how this die takes center stage.  You don't need a lot of other fancy details to make a beautiful card with this die.  I can't get enough of that beautiful script lettering!!


Grateful Thankful Blessed

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)







No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS