Monday, February 15, 2016

Sparkle and Shine Challenge #24

**This is my second post for the day!  If you are looking for my Lawnscaping Challenge post, please scroll down**


Hello there! It's time for another Sparkle and Shine Challenge!!  The inspiration photo for this challenge is fun, colorful and graphic! I can't wait to see how you are inspired!




We are sponsored this week  by the Right at Home Shop!



For my card today, I pulled out one of my most favorite stamp sets in my entire collection, Papertrey Ink's Doodlie Do stamp set.  I also used a set that had not seen ink yet, Background Basics: Diagonals and Diagonals Additions,  I started off my stamping the BB: Diagonals strip  on the  bottom of my card panel with a super pale grey ink, then I used the BB: Diagonals Additions to add in some colored block and the little "hello" sentiment.  I added a hand doodles zigzag on the top edge of the stripes.  Then I stamped, colored, and fussy cut one of the flowers and a few leaves from Doodlie Do.  Before adhering the flower, I added some paint splatters with black watercolor paint, and stamped a black loopy line, which is a flight trail from the Happy Trails stamp set.  I adhered the leaves flat, popped the flower up with foam tape, and added some black sequins before popping the panel up on a black card base.


Abstract Doodles

I had a lot of fun with this one!  Be sure to check out the blog for all of the challenge details and for lots more inspiration from the design team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Doodlie Do, BB: Diagonals and Diagonals Additions, Happy Trails
Paper: PTI White, True Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Limeade Ice, Hawaiian Shores, Lawn Fawn Juice Box, WPlus9 Pixie Dust
Other: Ganasai Tambi black watercolor, Copic Markers, Avery Elle Sequins, Foam Tape

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Audrey, this is GORGEOUS.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card and its perfect for the challenge!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS