Monday, May 5, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #81 - Create a background with Stamps



Hey there! It's time for another Lawnscaping Challenge!!
Challenge #81 is to create a background using your stamps.


Our challenge winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!!!!




Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif


For my card, I used the Flutter By stamp set and some of the Let's Polka papers.  I stamped the flower image repeatedly on my cardstock starting in the center and working on a diagonal.  Once I finished by stamping, I colored everything with Copic markers and accented with a white gel pen.  The sentiment is from the #awesome stamp set.  I popped up one of the flowers on the left side of the banner with foam tape.


Happy Birthday

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the blog for more design team inspiration and all of the challenge details.  We hope you'll join us! :)

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

so pretty! LOVE the colors!

jenn shurkus said...

WOW audrey!! you made this flower look so different- i love it!! :)

Elise C. said...

These flowers are so pretty! I really like how you colored them! :)

ddc designs said...

Absolutely LOVE this!! Those flowers are gorgeous and I like the polka dotted paper too! Well done! Dotty :)

Linda Beeson said...

Oh ho I love your yellow and turquoise flowers, so pretty!

Samantha Mann said...

dude!!!! i can't stop crushing on this card!! the oranges and blues!! WOW! and the way you colored them!? swoon!! and the funky angle...i die!! this card inspires me in so many different ways!! wow!

Deborah Montgomery said...

I didn't even recognize this stamp....You did an amazing job....LOVE IT

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS