Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Rudolph Tag {Clear and Simple Stamps}

Oh my heavens... 8 days until Christmas!  How did that happen?!
I am all done shopping and am busy wrapping up a few odds and ends before the big day.
I decided this year, that I would buy patterned wrapping paper that wasn't necessarily Christmas prints so that I could use it for other occasions if I had left overs.  I love polka dots, and jumped on this paper as soon as I saw it.  Because it is not overly Christmas-y, I added my own little Christmas...

Clear and Simple Stamps came out with a genius die with their Collection 9 release.  The Partial Tag dies will turn any of your existing dies into a tag!  So smart, right?!  Is your head spinning with possibilities?!

 I used my Little Critter Pals 2 stamps and dies to create this little reindeer tag for atop my polka dot package.

Reindeer Tag

I diecut the reindeer from white card stock, and then paper pieced parts of him.  What wasn't paper pieced was colored with Copics.  Some jingle bells, googly eyes and a sparkly nose, and he's looking quite festive.

I am also featured on the CSS App today!  Click here to be taken to the full version.



Off to do  more wrapping!  Happy Holidays to you! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer K said...

Little Rudolph is so adorable! I want those partial tag dies! Going on my wish list! :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS