Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Cozy Christmas Couch {Clear and Simple Stamps}

Hello there!  How is the week half gone already?!  How is December almost  half gone already?!  I am having a blast playing with all of the new goodies from Clear and Simple Stamps Collection 9 release.  Today, my card features my CSS faves, the Rag Dolls.

When I saw the newest installment in the Rag Doll series, Rag Doll House: North Pole, I started thinking about all of the wonderful possibilities!  I paired the North Pole set and a few of my other Rag Doll sets and created a fun living room scene, all decorated for the holidays!

I stamped the couch from Rag Doll Scenes 3 onto patterned paper and cut it out, adding some shading with Copics.  I stamped, colored and cut out the tree from the Santa's workshop image and adhered that behind the couch.  Then I stamped, colored and cut out a few of the sitting Rag Dolls and placed them on the couch.  (notice Emma's little bow in her hair?  That is the same bow from the top of the tree!)  Everything was adhered to the card base which I stamped with the Brick background.  The oval rug image is also from Rag Doll Scenes 3.  To create the Santa wall art, I stamped the Santa, and colored him, then added the "frame" with the wide end of a Copic Marker.  After everything was glued down, I inked the edges a bit with an ink blending tool to warm  things up a bit.


Christmas Living Room

This one is for my sweet hubby this Christmas <3 p="">

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS