Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Clear & Simple Stamps Group Post: Seasonal Inspiration



It's Tuesday, and it's time again for another Clear and Simple Stamps Group Project!  I have had the most wonderful month creating with these amazing products and working with such an amazing team.  I am truly blessed and thankful to have been given this opportunity.  I am really sad it's time to go... :(


BUT,  rest assured that I have made more than a few orders, and have a TON of new CSS goodies waiting to be inked up, so you will be seeing lots of other projects coming your way!  And let's not forget the reason for today's post!  We were asked to create a project based on our favorite season, and incase you haven't guessed, mine is Winter...

I used a bunch of Collection 5 goodies along with some older sets.  From Collection 5, I used Ragdoll Coats 1, Ragdoll Scenes 1, the Cloud Combo and the Imprint 3 impression plate.  I also used Ragdoll Carlie: Hello, the banner from Ragdoll: Wesley Banner, and the snowman and sentiment from Cart Pals: Occasions.


Be sure to hop around and check out all of the other Design Team Members projects too!  

PARTICIPATING DESIGNERS

2 comments:

Elena said...

aw, so cute! you have sets that I don't - and you're making me add them to my wish list!

Lori said...

This is too cute! Such a fun winter scene! Love the rag doll's purple jacket.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS