It's Group Post day over at Clear and Simple Stamps, and I get to join in! I am still floating on Cloud 9!
For this project, were were challenged to make a cutely packaged halloween party invitation or goodie. While browsing the halloween aisles, I came across these giant chocolate chip cookies in festive tins. They are cute on their own, but I thought they needed a little dressing up. It is halloween after all *wink*
Of course, I had to pull out some of my Ragdolls (surprised, right?)...
I have the Ragdoll Scenes 1 stamp set, and there is a cute little broom... After a bit of brainstorming, Emma the witch was born. I needed a witch hat, and thank goodness, I have a husband who is a wonderfully talented artist. I had a witch hat within seconds. LOL! Emma is standing on a Tags 1 diecut which I embossed with the sunburst side of the new Imprints 3 plate and then sponged with distress ink. Those adorable polkadot clouds are from the new Cloudy Days stamp set. The little treats sign is from the Ragdoll: Shop set, and it is tied all together in a glassine bag with some yummy ribbon and Orange/Black/White twine.
Be sure to hop around and check out the rest of the design team's blog... TONS of inspiration! :)
- Lori Tecler http://inkingaloud.blogspot.com/
- Jaclyn Miller http://designsbyjax.blogspot.com
- Kim Duran http://aidenmak.blogspot.com/
- Tracy Schultz http://whoistracy.com/myhead/
- Dana Grothaus http://danasdabblingstudio.blogspot.com/
- Laurie Willison http://www.soapboxcreations.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer Rzasa http://ourchangeofart.blogspot.com
- Elena Roussakis http://www.justmeprints.blogspot.com
- Laura Bassen http://laurafadora.wordpress.com/
- CSS http://www.clearandsimplestampsonline.com/blog
And finally, I have a project on the CSS iphone App today! Click on the link below to be taken to the App page. You can only see the full project there, but here is a sneak peek! :)
I will also be entering this project in the ColourQ #160 Challenge!