Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to You {Clear & Simple Stamps}

Hello there! Today I have a few little projects to share with you. I made gift tags and a matching card for my sister's birthday gifts. Ashley's favorite color is lime green, and her entire apartment is decorated in Damask and chartreuse, black, gray and white. If course, her presents had to be decorated the same way! :) Usually she displays my handmade cards on her kitchen island, and ya know, things had to match! :) I diecut PTI's Tag Sale #3 out of white cardstock, and then added the damask print paper from the Smokey Shadow Pattern Pack. For the sentiment, I used Clear and Simple Stamps Ragdoll Emma: HAPPY set. I LOVE that you get the solid and outline of each word. I colored the outlined word with 4 shades of Copic marker for a lime green gradient effect.



Then I made a matching card with all of the same elements. I added Ragdoll Emma in a fun green striped dress :)



Off to sit by the pool and enjoy my wonderful family today. Thanks for stopping by!! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: CSS Ragdoll Emma: HAPPY
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Simply Chartreuse
Paper: PTI White, Simply Chartreuse, Smokey Shadow & Simply Chartreuse Pattern Packs
Dies: PTI Tag Sale #3, Pinked Edge Border
Other: Copic Markers, Pop Dots, PTI True Black Gingham Ribbon and various Offray ribbons, Simply Chartruese Button, Paper Smooches Licorice Twine

1 comment:

The Paper Parade said...

Hahaha, Audrey, I love that you made the card and tag match your sister's decor! That lime green and grey really look great together, love the doll leaning on the sentiment and the coloring of the happy.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS