Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Vintage Mother's Day

I love the look of antique-y, vintage cards, and try as I might, I can't seem to get it quite right... But, I am pretty happy with how this card for my mom turned out, and I am pretty sure she will love it :)



Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Button Boutique, Friendship Jar Spring Fillers, Tiny Tags
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Antique Linen, Tim Holtz Tea Dye
Paper: Stampers Select White, Kraft CS, My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose: Gertie
Dies: Button Card, Edgers #2, Tiny Tags
Other: Fine Linen Twill Ribbon, Copic Makers, Inksentials Ink Blender, Rustic Cream Twine, Pop Dots

9 comments:

Sue Plote said...

It's adorable, Audrey!! Your mom will love it!

Keva said...

What a beautiful card, Audrey! I really like the colors you picked and that little tag is just perfect!

Lisa Voerg said...

Audrey, this is just a perfect Mother's Day card. I love the vintage look here and you did an amazing job with it.

Jen Adcock said...

So sweet! I am always so impressed with your creative eye. What an innovative use of these sets. A real must try. Gorgeous!

Kara said...

so pretty....i'm sure she'll love this!!

Joyce said...

What a great card. I know your mom will love it.

Teresa said...

Love these colors!! Those little button centers are perfect on the button card! Happy Mother's Day!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Your card is beautiful, Audrey. I'm sure your mom will love it. Happy Mother's Day!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS