Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's Keva's Blogaversary!

My friend Keva at Hownowbrownkow is celebrating her blogaversary! Keva is giving away a very generous gift certificate to Papertrey Ink or Verve! Can you believe it? Keva asked that her followers recreate on of her cards. While mine isn't exactly identical, it is based on her Bottles & Booties card.

I used Papertrey Ink's Boy Basics: Frog Hop. This little guy is just so fun! And I just love his little fly friend :) This card is for my son, Logan, for his birthday next month. His favorite color is green, and the frog is perfect for that color! ;)



Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Boy Basics: Frog Hop, Button Boutique
Paper: Spring Moss, Rustic Cream, Distressed Dots PP
Dies: Frog, Button Card
Other: Rustic Jute Twine, Ripe Avocado Button, Copic Markers, corner rounder

3 comments:

Keva said...

Audrey, this is is so so cute! I knew which card it was as soon as I saw it. Logan will love it. That little frog is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with my challenge! :)

Kara said...

cute! great job case-ing keva's card!!

Amber said...

So nice! That ripped paper adds the perfect amount of texture.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS