Friday, May 20, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Lovely Lilacs


 

Hello friends! I am here with a bright and fun floral card using several products from the Sunny Studio Stamps summer release!  To create this card, I started off with a piece of white cardstock cut to 3.75" x 5".  I used Distress inks in Abandoned Coral, Saltwater Taffy and a tiny bit of Squeezed Lemonade in the center and ink blended the background.  I wanted to create a spotlight effect to highlight the sentiment, so the color is stronger in the corners and around the edges and then gets lighter towards to the middle.  I splattered on clean water to bleach out some spots, and splattered on some Abandoned Coral Distress ink for added interest.  Then, I stamped several lilac blooms from the Lovely Lilacs stamp set in shades of light purple, and added light green for the leaves, the diecut them with the Lovely Lilacs Dies

Sunny Studio Lovely Lilacs

Before popping the blooms up with foam tape, I stamped a sentiment from the Inside Greetings Congrats stamp set in the center of the panel in black ink.  I love that these sentiments can be used inside or outside of your card.  Once I popped the lilacs up around the sentiment, I added a trio of stamped butterflies which come from the Watering Can stamp set.  Before mounting the panel to an A2 card base using foam tape, I added some white gel pen accents and some Stickles glitter to the butterfly wings.

Sunny Studio Lovely Lilacs

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS