Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti January Blog Hop


Hello there!  It's release day and blog hop day at Reverse Confetti!  All of the new goodies that we have been showcasing over the last few days are available now in the Reverse Confetti store and at your favorite retailers!

I have another card to share with you using the adorable Big Bear stamp set and the new Patterned Hearts stamp set.  I love how all of this release works so well together!  I started off by diecutting a piece of Polar White cardstock with the Stitched Rays Cover Panel (I STILL can't get enough of this die!)  I stamped two Patterned Hearts in Salsa ink and diecut them with the coordinating Patterned Hearts Confetti Cuts dies.  Then, I stamped Big Bear, and his cute little mug, paper piecing his scarf with some of the new From Cupid paper collection.  I also added a strip of the same paper to the bottom of the panel.

Big Bear 1

I perched Big Bear on top of a XOXO Hearts diecut cut from Salsa cardstock, and used the same die set to cut a trio of hearts which I arranged around him.  I added some white gel pen accents and a scattering of gold sequins to tie in the  gold splattered watercolor that I added to the background. 

Big Bear 2

Be sure to hop along and see what the rest of the team has to share with you today! :)



That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)


















6 comments:

~amy~ said...

She's so CUTE!

Electric Pandemonium said...

Love the stitched rays cover panel on that card! Absolutely adorable!!

Karey said...

Yep-this is a fav

sharon g said...

The stitching die is really cute. I LOVE your card.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my goodness, that background is spectacular. Such a fabulous card!

Heather said...

Adorable!! The stitched background is perfect for this layout!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS