Monday, August 13, 2018

Reverse Confetti | Happy Birthday Jen!



Hello there!  Today, the Reverse Confetti Crew is celebrating our fearless leader, Jen, on her 40th birthday!  I pulled out some of my Reverse Confetti favorites to create a card for her!

Jen - Big HUGE hugs and happy birthday wishes!  I hope you have a wonderful day and even bettter year! XOXO

To create my card, I added strips of patterned paper from my favorite paper pad, Cue the Confetti, to the top and bottom of an A2 card base.  I diecut the largest square from the Scalloped Squares Confetti Cuts die set from Polar White cardstock.  I ran the center square through my diecut machine again with the Stitched Rays Cover Panel Confetti Cuts die, then added some color with orange and yellow inks and an ink blending tool.  I adhered those pieces with a glue pen.  Then, I stamped and colored the two adorable mice from the  Mouse Mail stamp set and diecut them with the coordinating Mouse Mail Confetti Cuts dies.  I stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Wishes stamp set in Midnight ink onto a banner diecut using the Tall Tag Trio Confetti Cuts die set and popped everything up with foam tape.

Birthday Hugs

To finish things off, I added accents with a black glaze pen and a white gel pen.

Birthday Hugs

Be sure to hop along with the rest of the Confetti Crew and leave lots of birthday wishes for Jen along the way!! :)

Amy Kolling

Melissa Phillips

Amy Sheffer

Tricia Barber 

Kelly Lunceford

Lisa Henke

Amy Rohl

Heather Hoffman

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Audrey, this is ADORABLE.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS