Sunday, July 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti July Blog Hop


Hello there!  It's July 8th!  That means that the July Reverse Confetti release is available now in the Reverse Confetti store and at all of your favorite retailers!  It also means that we are having a blog hop and we have some special guests joining us today! :)

To create my card today, I started off with an A2 cardbase that I covered in a piece of patterned paper from the Free Spirit paper pad.  Along the top edge, I also added a strip of patterned paper from the new Cue the Confetti paper pad.  I diecut a Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts from Premier Polar White cardstock.  At the bottom of the rectangle, I stamped two sets of leaves from the new Mod Floral Stack stamp set in Lime Green Ink.  Then, I added a trio of flowers from the new Elegant Florals stamp set, which I popped up with foam tape.  Above the flowers, I stamped a sentiment from the new The Most Beauty stamp set in Midnight ink.


Reverse Confetti July blog hop

I popped the panel up on a angle with foam tape, and added a teal satin bow to finish off the card.

Reverse Confetti July Blog Hop

That's all for me today, but be sure to hop along and visit the rest of the design team and all of our special guests, then go shopping and pick up your favorites from the new release!

Reverse Confetti blog

Amy Kolling

Ali Farmer

Melissa Phillips

Amy Sheffer

Tricia Barber 

Kelly Lunceford

Lisa Henke

Amy Rohl

Laurie Schmidlin

Heather Hoffman
















5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Pretty, I love the pattern paper panels that you used and how your teamed up the different sets together!

mindy1414 said...

Beautiful, love how the aqua stands out against the white/gray.

Isabel Z said...

I love how the background complements the main focus of the card. Beautiful!

LittleSher said...

You’ve got a great sense of color theory and design. Great job!

sharon g said...

The die cut pattern that you left in looks great. Nice whole design...

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS