Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Happy Happy Happy Add On: Family


Hello there!  Welcome to another day of Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!  Today, I have a card to share with you using the new Happy Happy Happy Add On: Family stamp set!

To create my card, I started off by using the largest die from the Large Stitched Rectangles Stackables die set to add a stitched edge to a piece of watercolor paper.  I ink blended a background using Peacock Feathers and Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide inks, then splattered it with clean clear water to add some bleached out areas.  I stamped and colored images from the Toadally Awesome stamp set, and diecut them with the coordinating Toadally Awesome dies.  I glued some pieces down flat with a glue pen, and popped others up with foam tape, then stamped a sentiment from the Happy Happy Happy Add On: Family stamp set underneath my scene.  To finish things off, I added some white gel pen accents and googly eyes to the daddy frog.

Happy You're My Dad


That's all for me today, but be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Heather M said...

Fun frogs! What a great dad card!

Viki Banaszak said...

Your card is adorable! I love the soft background you created.

Andrea Hastilow said...

Brilliant card, love how bright and happy those frogs are, toad-ally fabulous xx

Andre M. said...

Love this happy little family. Thanks for sharing.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS