Friday, November 17, 2017

From the Elf Gift Tags {Reverse Confetti}


Hello hello!  Today, I have a pair of fun tags to share with you using the adorable new Christmas Cheer elves from Reverse Confetti!  It's so hard to believe that elf season is upon us already!  What happened to this year?!

To create my tags, I used the variations of the same elements and did them assemble line style.  I cut two tag bases with the Topped off Tag Confetti Cuts dies from Premier Polar White cardstock.  For the girl tag, I diecut the Big Stripes Tag Layer Confetti Cuts from Lime cardstock, and for the boy, I added some polka dots using the Dots Tag Layer Confetti Cuts from Salsa cardstock.  Each is topped with a stitched topper using the Top 'o the Tag Confetti Cuts dies.  Each has a sentiment from the Sentimental Christmas stamp set stamped onto a Figure of Speech talk bubble.

From the Elf Tags

For the girl tag, I had to incorporate some pink, of course!  I paper pieced her hat with patterned paper from the True Love paper pad, and colored her in shades of pink, green and red.

From the Elf Tags

For the boy elf, I added some blue to the design and paper pieced his hat with pretty plaid paper from the new Cheerful & Kind paper pad.  A scattering of tiny wood stars and some white gel pen accents finishes off the tags nicely.

From the Elf Tags

And before I go... Reverse Confetti is having a Black Friday sale! It lasts a whole week long!  Do some holiday shopping, or clear your wishlist and save 25%!


That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!! :)







 










No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS