Sunday, October 15, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Stitched Hillside Backdrops


Hello there!  Welcome to another day of Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!  Today, the design team is showcasing the Stitched Hillside Backdrops: Portrait and Stitched Hillside Backdrops: Landscape!

I used the Stitched Hillside Backdrops: Portrait for my card.  I started off with a A2 card base, which I covered with a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill patterned paper for the sky.  Then, I cut my Stitched Hillside Backdrop from white cardstock, and adhered it with a glue pen.  I stamped and colored images from Winter Village, diecut them with the coordinating Winter Village dies, and arranged my scene before popping everything with with foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment from Winter Village above the top row of houses, then added a scattering of Mini Snowflakes to the sky to finish off my card.

Stitched Hillside Backdrops

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!  Hope you will join me again tomorrow because I have more to share with you! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a perfect little winter scene card !!

bkazoo said...

lovely, thanks!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card. I love this village set!
Kristin Torres

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS