Thursday, August 25, 2016

You Rule! {Reverse Confetti}


Hello there!  Today I have a card to share with you using some of the August Release from Reverse Confetti!  I started off my card by diecutting the ABC Cover Panel from white cardstock and adhering it to a white card base.  Then, to create a chalk board, I diecut the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts from brown, kraft and back cardstock.  I nested the diecuts inside eachother, and swiped the black panel with white pigment ink to look like chalk dust,  I stamped and colored the worm, apple, ruler and pencil from the Worm Wishes stamp set, and diecut them with the coordinating Worm Wishes Confetti Cuts.  I popped them all up with foam tape, then stamped and embossed the "you rule" sentiment from the set in white embossing powder.  Finally, I added a scattering of tiny wooden stars.


You Rule

I just love that little worm!  How cute would he be on a bookmark?  I love the white on white look of the cover panel on the card base.  It adds something extra, without taking the spotlight off of the focal point.

You Rule


That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)










No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS