Thursday, May 26, 2016

CardMaker Magazine/Reverse Confetti Blog Hop



Hello there!  Today the Reverse Confetti gang is hopping along with CardMarker Magazine!  My card today uses this month's SFYTT also!

Here is the May sketch:


And here is my card:

To create my card, I started off with a white card base.  I added a strip of patterned paper using  the Party Time Quick Card Panels.  Then, also using the Party Time Quick Card Panels, I diecut a tag using the Topped Off Tag Confetti Cuts.  I added a topper cut from red cardstock using the Top 'o the Tag Confetti Cuts.  I stamped and colored the alligator, and cake from Later Alligator, the balloons from Monkey Business, and the presents from Lift Me Up and diecut them with the coordinating Confetti Cuts.  I popped them up on the tag with foam tape.  Then I added a sentiment from Lift Me Up, and some accents with a white gel pen.

Go wild!

That's all for me today!  Next stop on the hop is Diane Jaquay!  If you get lost along the way, the full hop order can be found on the CardMaker Magazine blog!

Thanks for stopping by! :)











29 comments:

Brooke said...

This card is so fun! Thanks for being a part of the hop!

~amy~ said...

This is so cute Audrey!!

Karen B. said...

Sucha a fun mix of products!

Lisa said...

omg... adorable!!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Great colors and design! I just love the combination of fun products! Thanks for hopping along with us! ~Kim K. at My Kraft Kloset

crazymom said...

Oh. My. Gosh. This could not be any cuter! LOVE I!!

Carisa said...

Your card would brighten up anyone's birthday - it's so cute!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Super duper CUTE, Audrey!!

Ericka Strange said...

So cute love the googly eyes too!

cghundley said...

Great idea with
the tag in the
middle of your
darling card!
Carla from Utah

Denise Bryant said...

Love the alligator with the cake... adorable card!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Audrey! Love how you pulled elements from all those sets!

Lisa Silver said...

That croc just makes me smile! Great card!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is super cute Audrey, my 4 year old grandson would be over the moon to receive this. Great job!

Amy C. said...

That alligator is one of my favorites! Adorable card!

Amy C. said...

That alligator is one of my favorites! Adorable card!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Every time I see that gator I move him higher up on my wish list! Your card is adorable--love that fresh green color!
Take care!
Michele

Mary Holshouser said...

what a wild card.
Love it.
All of the little pieces made
a fun, happy card.
thanks for sharing.

Kathy said...

Such a fun card! Love the colors and that gator - a great card for a youngster!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet card, Audrey!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

How adorable! Love the google eyes!

FeM said...

Cute card!!!!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love how you interpreted this sketch! So cute!

Jean Bullock said...

Totally cute and fun card. Great take on the sketch.

Linda said...

Love the integration of so many RC items. What a fun and fabulous card!

Dawn said...

Fun sketch and too stinkin cute!!!

Mom and wife. said...

Fun card idea.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow!!! Such a lovely card!!! Absolutely cute!!!

creative lady said...

Audrey, cute card, love how you used lots of confetti cuts!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS