Friday, September 25, 2015

Sunny Studio Stamps Creative Team!

Hello there!  I have some fun news to share!  I am joining a great group of girls as part of the Sunny Studio Stamps 2015 Creative Team!  You can see the announcement here on the Sunny Studio blog!


You may remember a few weeks ago, I was part of the grand opening blog hop, where I shared these projects using the Bundled Up and Snow Kissed stamp sets:




Look for more projects using Sunny Studio stamps in the next few days! In the meantime, take a peek around the store and see all the cuteness that Sunny Studio has to offer! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

What a FABULOUS creative team! Looking forward to seeing all of your creations! I've been playing with my new stamps/dies and LOVE all of them! Can't wait for the next release!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS