Sunday, August 2, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hello there!  It's time for another Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge, and this week, Anything Goes!


I love art supplies.  Paint splatters make me happy.  Color makes me happy.  The Paper Smooches I Heart Art and Positive Strokes Two stamp sets are a match made in heaven.  I love them  both so much!  I used both sets on my card today.  First I stamped the paint stripes from the Positive Strokes Two stamp set along the left edge of a card base.  Then I cut another pieces of white cardstock to stamp my other images on.  I first stamped the easel and sentiment, and then masked it off to stamp the paint splatters.  I also added a shadow underneath with the Shadows stamp set.  Isn't it just so bright and fun?  Love. :)

Hello Crafty Friend

Be sure to visit the blog for all of the challenge details, and check out what these amazing ladies have to share with you! :)

Audrey Tokach - you are here!
That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Positive Strokes Two, I Heart Art, Shadows

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I just love this Audrey! I love the brush strokes and the splatters behind that easel--- and that you masked it perfectly! I also love that you already ordered the easel die! YOU ROCK! I can't wait to see what you make with that:)

FAB card all around <3 LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE working with you!

Larissa Heskett said...

SUPER CUTE Card!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of the FUN colors you used too!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS