Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pinky Promise {Mama Elephant}

Hello there!  Today I have a card to share with you that I made with a few challenges in mind...  I started with a piece of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper.  I  just love the texture of this paper!  I scribbled 5 colors of Distress Markers on an acrylic block and painted a watercolor background.  After I was done laying down the color, I added water droplets for more interest.  I then used the stitched frame die from Femme Frames die set to give the panel a stitched edge.  I stamped, colored and diecut the little girl from the In My Heart stamp set and the sentiment is from the True Friend stamp set.  The tiny hearts are from the Confetti stamp set.

Pinky Promise

 I will be linking to these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week is to use Watercolors.


and I will also be linking to the October Mama Elephant and ME Challenge, which is Anything Goes.


That's all for now... thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant In My Heart, True Friend, Confetti
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Paper: Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Dies: Mama Elephant In My Heart, Femme Frames
Other: Copic Markers, Distress Markers




3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Audrey :-) the image is so sweet and I love the watercolored background, very pretty and perfect for Pinktober :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Yuki said...

Such a cute card! Love the watercolor background!

Anonymous said...

She is a total sweetie, and your background is perfect! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS