Friday, January 3, 2014

You are Loved {Mama Elephant Stamps}

Hello there!
Now that the Christmas holiday has passed, I can  move on to creating for my favorite holiday, Valentine's Day!  I was so excited when I saw the peeks for Mama Elephant's new stamp set, Love from Above.  I knew it had to come live with me and I ordered it as soon as it hit their store!  I am so smitten with the little cherubs in this set!

It is hard to see the details in my card...  I used this sunburst imprint plate on the top half of the card, and the cherub' wings are glittered with my Wink of Stella pen (I can't seem to put it down!).  I have been doing lots of hand doodled borders lately, and I kind of love it. :)

Love From Above

That's it for now... thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Sharna W. said...

I adore this set too, I've been putting off ordering it (I ordered the feather set instead) but I may just have to grab this one too. I ADORE the sketched border, it finishes the card off so nice.

Christiana said...

This is so sweet! I ordered this set from Simon Says Stamp right after Christmas. It hasn't shipped yet, but I'm really looking forward to playing with it when it finally gets here. I love your card! And that doodled border is fantastic. Happy 2014 Audrey! Wishing you all the best!

Joni Andaya said...

Very Cute Audrey!!! Love that stamp set :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS