Friday, October 11, 2013

Printable Post Cards {Clear and Simple Stamps}

Hello there!  Today I am sharing a blog feature on the Clear and Simple Stamps Blog.  As soon as I saw the Rag Doll Jake: Pen Pal stamp set, I knew I wanted to make a little Pal Pal ensemble.  I asked if it would be possible to create a Post Card PDF to use as a template and to share with all of you (Thanks Nicki!!).  You can find the printable PDF that I used on the CSS Blog today.

Pen Pal Postcards

I began by printing out the postcards, and then decorating them with the Airmail Stamp set and a little sentiment from Rag Doll Chloe: Love.

Pen Pal Postcards


To make my postcards sturdy enough for mailing, I cut colored card stock slightly larger than the postcard image, and adhered the post card to it.  I then cut a piece of white card stock for the other side of the card and decorated it using the Rag Doll Jake: Pen Pal stamp set, the paper airplanes from Rag Doll Wesley: GR8 and the shadow image from Rag Doll Scenes 3.

To package them together, I used a bit of Red/White/Blue twine.


Pen Pal Postcards

My boys are excited to send these to their grandparents! :)  I hope you enjoy this fun PDF!  There are so many possibilities!!

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS