Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Release in Review - Rag Dolls {Clear and Simple Stamps}

Hello there!  Today, we are revisiting the Clear and Simple Stamps Collection 8 Rag Doll release!  For my project, I used four of the new dolls; Emma, Willa, Jake and Wesley.  I paired them with the new Flashcard and Flashcard Filler sets to make a fun color book.  My two year old nephew is working on learning his colors, and I thought this would be a great help to him :)


I used paint swatch cards from the hardware store as pages for my book, and then cut front and back covers from white cardstock.  Each page features the insert from Mini Tri Fold 2 with the grid stamp from Flashcard Fillers.  The name of each color is stamped on a Favor Flag die cut using the Alpha Duo stamp set.




That's it for me!!  Be sure to visit more of the Design Team for Collection 8 Rag Doll inspiration! :)


2 comments:

Elena said...

SO CUTE!

Steph Zerbe said...

oh these are so damn cool! What a thoughtful Auntie!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS