Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Love You the Mostest {Clear and Simple Stamps}

Hey there!!  Today I have a card to share with you that I made for my sweet husband to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary which was this past Sunday.


This card has a few elements that are significant to us... the plaid couch... We had a red plaid couch once upon a time, and it was my favorite couch.  But with small children, it didn't stand the test of time.  I saw so sad when it was time for a new one.  And the rag doll boy is wearing a yellow shirt.  My husband has a yellow shirt (actually a few) and he looks great in them.  I love him in yellow, and so, a yellow shirt.  Finally, the sentiment...  Drew actually asked if I had the sentiment made special... I lucked out and CSS made a set with this adorable sentiment.  We often have disagreements about who loves who more, and so, this sentiment was made for us.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clear and Simple Stamps Rag Doll: Jake Dude, Rag Doll: Emma ROFL, Ragdoll Scenes 3, Rag Doll: Chloe Love, Designer Lines
Paper: PTI Scarlet Jewel, CSS Kraft Like a Rockstar Cream, DCWV Gingham paper pad
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Rich Cocoa, PTI Fine Linen, Tea Dye Duo
Dies: CSS Build a Critter Pal Basic (heart)
Other: PTI Scarlet Jewel Button, Rustic Jute Twine, Copic Markers, Popdots

2 comments:

Rose said...

happy anniversary my friend :)
such an adorable card!!!

Gina said...

So sweet! Happy anniversary (belated) to you guys!!

And, we used to have a red plaid sofa that I loved (and ours couldn't stand up to the kids, either...especially a toddler who found his daddy's screwdriver...uhoh!)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS