Monday, March 19, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Simply Celebrate



Hello there!  Welcome to another day of Lawn Fawn inspiration week!  Today, the design team is showcasing the cute new border set, Simply Celebrate!

To create my card, I started off with a white card base.  I cut a piece of Really Rainbow patterned paper with the Small Stitched Rectangles Stackables, slightly smaller than the card base to allow for a 1/8" border around the edge.  I stamped and colored the star border from Simply Celebrate with copic markers and diecut it with the coordinating Simply Celebrate dies.  Then I diecut the new Cloudy Hillside Pop Up Add on dies from white cardstock, and ran it through my diecut machine again with the Stitched Rectangles die to add a stitched edge.  I stamped a sentiment from the Lucky Charm stamp set onto the cloud diecut, and adhered the star border along the top edge of the cloud before popped the entire piece up with foam tape.  To finish things off, I added a scattering of sequins and some white gel pen accents.

Simply Celebrate_ReallyRainbow


That's all for me today, but be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!  Hope you will join me again tomorrow as Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Heather M said...

So lovely! I love the rainbow stars and lucky charm sentiment!

Andrea Hastilow said...

How adorable is this card, pretty and cute stars, a stunning bright rainbow effect and a great sentiment. Really loving the look of this card x

AJoy said...

Very colorful! I like how you used all of the components.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS