Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Oh Hello There {Reverse Confetti}



Oh hello there! :)  I have a card to share with you using goodies from Reverse Confetti!  I am loving the new Stitched Rays Cover Panel Confetti Cuts and want to use it on every card!

I started out with an A2 card base.  Then I used the Stitched Rays Cover Panel Confetti Cuts to add stitched detail to a piece of Premier Polar White cardstock.   I diecut a Scalloped Square from Premier Polar White as well and the inner frame from the same set from Midnight cardstock.  For the center of the square, I diecut a piece of the new Fun Times paper pad.  I stamped and colored one of the tiny mice from the Coffee and You stamp set, and diecut her with the coordinating Coffee and You Confetti Cuts.  For my sentiment, I stamped a speech bubble from the Figure of Speech stamp set in Midnight ink and diecut it with the coordinating Figure of Speech Confetti Cuts dies.  Then, I diecut three hearts from white cardstock and colored them with my copic markers.  I popped the mouse, sentiment and hearts up with foam tape, and added white gel pen accents to finish off my card.

Oh hello there

Oh hello there

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)















No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS