Monday, March 5, 2018

Countdown to Confetti - Day 1: Sealiously


Hello there!  The Countdown to Confetti has begun at Reverse Confetti!  All of the new release goodies that I will be sharing with you will be available on March 8th in the Reverse Confetti store and at your favorite retailers!


Today, I have a card to share with you using the adorable new Sealiously stamp set!  These cute little seals are one of two new critter sets that are joining the Reverse Confetti gang this month.  I will have a card sharing the other, Honey Bear, later this week!

To create my card, I started off with a piece of Premier Polar White cardstock cut 4" x 5.25".  I stamped the scalloped image from the Elemental Stripes stamp set in a series of rainbow colors along the bottom 2/3 of the panel.  I used Salsa, Tangerine, Bumblebee, Grass, Island Blue and Grape Soda inks.  I stamped the cute little seal holding an umbrella, the water puddle, cloud and water drops from the Sealiously stamp set, and colored them with Copic Markers before diecutting them with the coordinating Sealiously Confetti Cuts dies.  I also pulled out my Weather It Together stamp set and stamped the sun from that set, which I colored and then diecut with the Weather It Together Confetti Cuts dies.  I stamped a sentiment from the Sealiously stamp set on a strip of white cardstock and cut it on an angle before adhering it with foam tape.   Finally, I popped up the panel on an A2 card base.


Sealiously 1

How cute is he?!?!  EEEK!  I added a few details with a white gel pen, and some extra dots with my copic markers for some texture to the seal and his rock.  Tiny details like this can really make a big impact and sometimes the finishing touches are my favorite part! :)

Sealiously 2

Be sure to visit the Reverse Confetti blog, and also check out what the rest of the design team has to share with you!  This release is so great, and I can't wait to share the rest of my projects with you!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

















23 comments:

~amy~ said...

eep! soooooo CUTE.

Kathy said...

The Seals are very cute.....love yours and how you used the Elemental Stripes!

Autism Journey said...

Omg I love how you used the elemental stripes and mixed it with the new release! That's the best way to make the most of your crafty stash! Great job, beautiful card

Jennifer said...

Adorable polka dot umbrella for these cuties!!

Cathy P said...

Awesome bold colors. They make for a happy card!!

Connie said...

Ohhhhh!! Sealiously ADORABLE. SO cute! So fun!! LOVE❤️❤️ Your 🌈 background is perfect!!!

Linda M said...

LOVE this card! It may just be my favorite one in this hop!

Sue D said...

So cute--love the rainbow colors and the polka dot umbrella.

Becca Yahrling said...

The rainbow of color is always a fave of mine.
Very cute card.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a blessing you are!!! Love your talent!

Jill Norwood said...

Love this card!! Yay for rainbows and cute critters!

Julie said...

EEEK! Is right...that seal is so cute and EEEK! So is your card!

Denise Bryant said...

Such a cute card! Love that adorable seal!

Brandi R said...

Wonderful background! Loving the bright colors and that seal is just darling ♥

Amy C. said...

Very cute rainbow background! The seal is adorable!

Amy C. said...

Very cute rainbow background! The seal is adorable!

Julie S said...

What a cute card and I love the happy colors you used.

sharon g said...

WOW WOW WOW I LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cynthia Cole said...

Love your seal card!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

So versatile and so adorable. I love your rainbow of colors, patterns, and design. Just precious.

Carmela said...

I love the rainbow waves and the adorable seal. Very cute card!

LittleSher said...

Love the rainbow background, scallop Stamp!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Adorable image and card. Love the rainbow of colors of your background. TFS

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS