Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Mini Picture Frames



Hello there!  Welcome to another day of Lawn Fawn inspiration week!  Today, the team is showcasing the Mini Picture Frames dies and the Gotta Have Gingham patterned paper collection.  I have used the Gotta Have Gingham papers a lot in my previous projects, and today, my project focuses on the Mini Picture Frames!

To create my card, I started off with an A2 card base cut from white cardstock.  Then I diecut four of the square Mini Picture Frames from white cardstock as well.  I added color to the frame inserts using different colors of distress inks.  Then I pulled out my Life Is Good stamp set, and my Ahoy Matey stamp set, and colored several images with copic markers which I then diecut with the coordinating Life Is Good Dies and Ahoy Matey Dies.  I popped those pieces up on the squares with foam tape, and stamped a sentiment from the new Simply Sentiments stamp set underneath.  Then I added some white gel pen accents as a final touch.

Mini Picture Frames

That's all for me today, but be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team, and come back tomorrow because I have more to share with you!!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

TodayLibrary said...

All you Lawn Fawn creations are awesome!
Sincerely,
Elaine Rico

Heather M said...

Fabulous! Love the postage stamp feel and miss you sentiment!

AJoy said...

Like how you used the same frame to showcase different parts of the same subject. Cute!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS