Saturday, March 17, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Peekaboo Backdrop



Hello there!  It's Lawn Fawn inspiration week, and today, I have a card to share with you using the new Peekaboo Backdrop die and a few other goodies from the new Lawn Fawn release!

To create my card, I started off with an A2 card base.  I diecut the Peekaboo Backdrop from white cardstock, and again from patterned papers from the Really Rainbow and Gotta have Gingham collections.  I adhered the white frame with the Lawn Fawn Glue Tub, and added the patterned papers inside each window.  Then, I used the Zig Zag Circles to diecut a pinked edge circle from white cardstock, and a Dotted Circle Stackables cut from Really Rainbow paper.  I popped the layered circles up with foam tape, and then diecut some Little Flowers from various shades of cardstock, which I shadowed with Copic Markers.  For my sentiment, I pulled out my Happy Happy Happy stamp set and Bannertastic stamp set and colored everything in shades of BV Copics to coordinate with the patterned papers.  To finish things off, I added some white gel pen accents and a scattering of iridescent sequins.

Peekaboo Backdrop

That's all for me today, but be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see lots more inspiration from the design team, and come back tomorrow because I have another project to share with you as Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues! :)

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

2 comments:

Andrea Hastilow said...

Fabulous funky way to use this new peek a boo die and create such a lovely card, love the calming shades you've chosen. Thanks for showing

AJoy said...

This is a great way to use up a lot of scraps of paper! That is what I'm going to use this die for now.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS