Friday, December 10, 2021

Sunny Studio Stamps - Lazy Christmas



Hello friends!  I am here with a fun Christmas card to share with you today using products from Sunny Studio Stamps!  To create my card, I started off by adding a piece of Sweater Weather paper to an A2 card base.  Then, I diecut a piece of snowflake paper from the All is Bright paper pad using the Stitched Oval 2 Dies.  I also cut a piece of pink plaid paper from the All is Bright paper pad to act as the ground for my scene.  Then, I stamped and colored the stack of presents, one of the sloths, the branch and a few of the ornaments from Lazy Christmas, and diecut them with the coordinating Lazy Christmas Dies.  I arranged all of the pieces to create a scene, adhering some with a glue pen and some pieces with foam tape for extra dimension. 

 SS_LazyChristmas1

I stamped a sentiment from the set onto dark teal cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder, then popped it up under the stack of presents. I matted the oval with the largest Scalloped Oval Mat 1, diecut from dark teal cardstock, and then adhered the oval to an A2 card base.  To finish off my card, I added some white gel pen accents.

SS_LazyChristmas2

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS