Friday, December 31, 2021

Sunny Studio Stamps - Heart Bouquet

 

Hello Friends!  I am here with one last card for 2021 featuring Sunny Studio Stamps!  Today, my card uses the Heart Bouquet stamp set, which pairs perfectly with the adorable Garden Fairies!  To create my card, I started off by watercoloring a background using Tumbled Glass Distress ink.  The panel measures 4" x 5.25". I placed the Heart Bouquet where I wanted it, and stamped it in black ink onto the panel so that I could have the balloon strings.  Then, I stamped and colored the balloons from Heart Bouquet, and diecut them with the coordinating Heart Bouquet dies.  The cute little fairy from the Garden Fairy stamp set was colored in coordinating shades of pink, and popped up as if she was holding the bunch of balloons.  

Audrey_HeartBouquet1

Around her, I added a trio of tiny clouds diecut using the Comic Strip Everyday dies.  Before popping the panel up on an A2 card base, I added a strip of red heart paper from the Rainbow Bright 6x6 paper pad to the left edge of the card base.  To finish off my card, I added some white gel pen accents, Diamond Stickles for some sparkle, and a scattering of tiny clay hearts.

Audrey_HeartBouquet2

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)


No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS