Friday, December 24, 2021

Sunny Studio Stamps - Lacy Snowflakes

 


Hello friends! Happy Christmas Eve to those who celebrate!!  Today I am  here with a fun winter themed project using one of my favorite stamp sets from Sunny StudioFeeling Frosty and the Lacy Snowflake dies!  To create my card, I started off by watercoloring a piece of watercolor paper cut to 4" x 5.25" with Speckled Egg Distress Ink.  When it was dry, I splattered on some watered down white acrylic paint.  I stamped and colored one of the adorable snowmen from Feeling Frosty, along with a tree from the set, and diecut them with the coordinating Feeling Frosty dies.  I popped them up on a snow bank cut cut using the Slimline Nature Borders dies.  To add some interest to the sky, I cut three Lacy Snowflakes from white cardstock and adhered them above the snowman with a glue pen.  

Audrey_LacySnowflakes1

A sentiment from Feeling Frosty was stamped on a banner diecut and popped up near the bottom of the card.  Before mounting the panel to an A2 card base with foam tape, I added a strip of red patterned paper from the All is Bright paper pad. To finish off my card, I added a trio of tiny clay hearts and some white gel pen accents.

Audrey_LacySnowflakes2

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS