Friday, December 3, 2021

Sunny Studio Stamps - Bear Hugs

 


Hello Friends! I am here  today with some Sunny Studio Stamps Bear Hugs for you!  To create my card, I pulled out the Very Merry paper pad.  I love the preprinted backgrounds that are part of this collection!  I chose the night sky background, and trimmed it down to 4" x 5.25".  I stamped and colored the sleeping polar bear and the floating ice image from Bear Hugs and diecut them with the coordinating Bear Hugs dies

SS_BearHugs1

 I wanted a large sentiment to break up the moon image, so I pulled out the Thank You Words dies and diecut "thanks" from set and cut it twice from white cardstock and once from navy cardstock.  I stacked them together for dimension.  I also stamped a smaller sentiment from the Bear Hugs stamp set onto a banner diecut and popped that up underneath.  To add more interest to the sky, I diecut a trio of the Lacy Snowflakes and placed them around the sentiment.  To finish off the card panel, I added white gel pen accents, Frosted Lace Stickles to the iceberg, and a scattering of clear confetti.

SS_BearHugs2

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS