Sunday, May 14, 2017

Lawn Fawn Release Week: You're Claw-some


Hello there!  I have a super fun card to share with you using new products from the Lawn Fawn Summer 2017 release!  We are showcasing the new You're Clawsome stamp set.  It has a large claw machine as the main image, and when I first saw it, it immediately reminded me of a scene from one of my favorite movies, Toy Story.




I knew I wanted to recreate the scene when Buzz and Woody were at Pizza Planet.  Inspiration really does strike everywhere! LOL!  To create my card, I started with a piece of Blue Jay cardstock, diecut with the Snowy Backdrops die, and again with the Outside In Rectangles.  I also cut a piece of white cardstock to put behind it to bring out the starry sky.  I added a piece of Let's Polka in the Meadow patterned paper to ground my scene.  I stamped and colored the claw machine from You're Clawsome.  I pulled out my Pizza My Heart stamp set and stamped the pizza box, then I used the tiny planets and stars from Out of This World to decorate the Pizza Planet box.  I stamped the rocket ship from Out of This World and three little aliens from Monster Mash.  Then I stamped the Saturn planet from Out of this world, once on cardstock, and once on a post-it note.   I cut it out of the post-it, but used the negative of the mask to stamp the pizza toppings from Pizza My Mind since the body of the planet.  I added a sentiment from You're Clawsome on a hand cut banner, and added some white gel pen accents and shimmer with a Wink of Stella glitter pen before mounting the panel on a Chili Pepper card base.

Clawsome

I had so much fun with this one!  I hope you enjoyed it!  Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!

I hope you'll stop back by tomorrow!  I will have another project to share with you using new Summer 2017 release products! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Oh my word Audrey!!! Your Pizza planet card....GENIUS!!!! TOTALLY love this!!! TFS
Dolly

Beatriz said...

This is awesome!! I love your Pizza Planet card!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

This card is totally Amazing looking!!!! I love it and all the hard work you put into making this Awesome creation!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS