Saturday, May 13, 2017

Lawn Fawn Release Week: Upon a Star


Hello there!  Welcome to another day of Lawn Fawn Release Week!  Today, we are showcasing on of my favorite sets from this release, Upon a Star.  I love anything celestial/star themed and these images are so sweet!

To create my card, I started off by ink blending a night sky using distress inks.  I added some clean clear water to bleach out some spots, and added a spattering of gold watercolor as well.  When it was dry, I diecut it with the new Outside In Rectangles.  I cut a white hillside using the Stitched Hillside borders dies.  I stamped and colored adorable fox images from the Upon a Star, along with the heart shaped constellation and a few single stars from the set.  I heat embossed a few star clusters in the sky with white embossing powder, and added a shooting star using the Starry Skies dies.  I stamped a sentiment from the Upon a Star stamp set on the hill, then popped the foxes up with foam tape.  I finished the card off with a scattering of blue iridescent sequins.

Upon A Star

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog, and stop back by tomorrow for another project using products from the Summer 2017 release! :)

Have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have to have this set! Love your sky background

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS