Sunday, May 7, 2017

Countdown to Confetti - Day 3



Hello there!  Welcome back to day 3 of the countdown to Confetti with Reverse Confetti!  We are in the middle of a 4th birthday celebration!  All of the new products being showcased will be available for purchase on May 8th.

Today, I have a card and tag set using the new Think Pink stamp set and coordinating Think Pink Confetti Cuts, along with the new One Day at a Time stamp set and Sunburst Tag Layer.


Proceeds from the One Day at a Time stamp set will be donated to THE PINK FUND. "The Pink Fund provides 90 day non-medical cost-of-living expenses to breast cancer patients in active treatment for breast cancer, so they can focus on healing, raising their families, and returning to the workplace.

Think Pink Ensemble

To create the card, I started off with a A2 card base using the new Sunshine cardstock.  I used the previously released Sunburst Cover panel die, also cut from Sunshine cardstock.  I glued the diecut piece onto the card base, and colored each of the sun rays with copic markers before gluing those in place.  For the focal point, I used the Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts set to cut a pinked circle from Rose cardstock, and some of the new Pattern Play paper pad to cut the inner circle.  I stamped and colored images from Think Pink with copic markers and then diecut them with the Think Pink Confetti Cuts die set.  I popped those up in the center of the card front with foam tape.  For the sentiment, I cut a strip of patterned paper from the Pattern Play paper pad, and stamped a sentiment from the One Day at a Time stamp set in black ink, and adhered that under the focal point.

Think Pink card

To create the tag, I used the new Sunburst Tag Layer Confetti cuts, which I cut from Sunshine cardstock, and layered that over top of a diecut Topped Off Tag, also cut from Sunshine cardstock.

Think Pink Tag

That's all for me today!  Be sure to visit the Reverse Confetti blog for lots more inspiration from the design team, and stop back by again tomorrow for our May blog hop!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)


















21 comments:

None None said...

Aww, what a fantastic card and tag to start the day off right? Love the happy colors and the coloring you added to create depth.

Unknown said...

THAT CARD IS JUST SO CHEERFUL AND I LOVE THE MATCHING TAG! AMAZING JOB!

~amy~ said...

EEP! I love this duo!

McStamper said...

Fantastic card and tag.

Gail said...

Love how you used the sunburst die and tag with the flamingos to make a wonderful card/tag set! Also like the shading you used in the "rays."

Cynthia Cole said...

Beautiful card and matching tag!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Awesome projects. love all the wonderful details on your card and tag:)

Pam Young said...

Love your twosome!! Such cheerfulness!!

Elise Smith said...

I love your projects! They're so bright and cheery! Just looking at them, they instantly made me happy :)

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Beautiful sweet creations!!! Too cute!!!

Debbie Rumpza said...

What a great tag card

Mary Holshouser said...

I've always loved the sun rays.
Combining two shades of yellow
was a great idea.
thanks for sharing some wonderful
ideas.

Mrsfish02 said...

Great use of lots of elements. Love that yellow. Happy birthday RC. Thanks for sharing.

Angela Walters said...

I've wanted the Sunburst Cover Panel for a long time. Now I want it even more! Your card and tag are spectacular! The bright yellow looks great and really catches your eye with the red matting, pink flamingos and blue water! Wonderful job!!!

FD91354 said...

Love the burst ideas. I dont know how you all come up with such wonderful ideas.

acons said...

Love the matching card and tag - great set!

Kathy H said...

So cute! Love the little flamingo scenes!

Denise Bryant said...

Love those flamingos! Darling card!

Kathy said...

Wonderful set of card plus tag!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Such a wonderful cause. I will definitely check out The Pink Fund as my sister is struggling with Breast cancer again for the second time, she beat it once, she'll do it again. Thank you so much for all you do. These new products are just marvelous. Such a lovely card. Love your colors, patterns, and design.

Michele K. Henderson said...

These flamingos ROCK! Amazing!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS