Friday, March 18, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Paris Afternoon

 



Hello friends!   My card today uses the adorable Paris Afternoon stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps, paired with the fun Critters on the Go stamp set!  I just love mixing and matching sets to stretch my stamps and create new and different scenes.  To create this card, I started off by masking off the bottom 1/3 of a white card panel cut the 4" x 5.25".  I blended above the mask with Spun Sugar Distress ink, and flipped the mask and inked below it with Hickory Smoke Distress ink.  I splattered on clean water to bleach out some spots and add more interest.  Then, I stamped the Eiffel Tower and one of the poodles from Paris Afternoon, and one of the scooters from Critters on the Go.  Everything was colored with Copic markers and diecut with the coordinating dies.  

SS Paris Afternoon

To fill the sky above the scene, I stamped a sentiment from Paris Afternoon, and added a trio of clouds using the Comic Strip Every Day dies.  Before mounting it to an A2 card base, I added a piece of striped washi tape to the right edge.  To finish off the card, I added some white gel pen accents and some tiny clay hearts.

SS Paris Afternoon

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS