Friday, April 1, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Cherry Blossoms

 


Hello friends!  Today, I have a card to share with you using the Cherry Blossoms stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps.  To create this card, I started off with a piece of watercolor paper cut to 4" x 5.25".  I used Worn Lipstick Distress ink to watercolor a drippy background on the panel, concentrating most of the color at the top, then I tipped the panel on end and allowed the color to run down the panel a bit.  When I was happy with the placement, I hit it with my heat tool to dry the watercolor and leave hard edges.  Then, I added a splattering of black watercolor.  I stamped several of the Cherry Blossoms in shades of pink and coral and diecut them with the coordinating Cherry Blossoms dies.  

Sunny Studio Cherry Blossoms

I arranged them at the top of the panel and glued some down with a glue pen and popped others up with foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment from the Lovey Dovey stamp set in black ink and diecut it with the coordinating Lovey Dovey dies. I popped the sentiment up with foam tape, then popped the panel up on an A2 card base.  I added a strip of black and white washi tape to the left edge of the card base, and added Onyx Black Crystals to the front most flower centers.  Finally, I added some white gel pen accents to each of the blooms.

Sunny Studio Cherry Blossoms

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS