Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Reverse Confetti Release Day & Blog Hop!



Hello there!  It's the 8th of the month, and that means that all of the fun goodies we have been sharing with you over the last few days are available for purchase in the Reverse Confetti store and at your favorite retailers!  If you shop in the RC store, and spend $60, you get a free gift with purchase!  Dot to Dot can be added to your cart after that amount has been added to your cart.  It's such a fun set!


My card today uses the new Eggstra Cover Panel and the new Easter Cover Panel.  I started off with a white A2 card base.  Over top of that, I added the Eggsta Cover Panel cut from whtie cardstock.  I splattered both laters with white pearl watercolor.  Then, I added a strip of patterned paper to the bottom of the card base to have something for my egg box to sit on.  I diecut the egg box from the Easter Cover Panel from woodgrain cardstock and inked it with Vintage Photo distress ink.  Then, I diecut the flowers and eggs all from white cardstock and inked them with Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers and Wild Honey Distress ink before assembling the egg box.

 March 8 - Blog Hop1

I popped the egg box up with foam tape, and diecut the Happy Easter sentiment from the Easter Cover Panel four times.  Once from patterned paper and three times from white cardstock, then glued them together for dimension.  To finish off this card, I added some white gel pen accents to the eggs.

March 8 - Blog Hop2

That's all for me today!  Be sure to hop along to see what the rest of the Confetti Crew and our special guests have to share with you today!!  Thanks so  much for stopping by! :)












3 comments:

Heather said...

Amazing card! :)

Dfrank said...

So cute! Love how you used the dies forHappy Easter with pattern paper.

Melissa Leftrick said...

Beautiful card!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS