Friday, January 28, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Passionate Penguins




Hello friends! Today, I am here with some adorable penguins from Sunny Studio Stamps!  To create my card, I started off with a piece of white cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25".  I masked off the bottom 2/3 of the panel and then added another heart shaped mask in the bottom right corner which I cut using the Stitched Hearts 2 dies.  I used distress oxide inks in the shades Salvaged Patina, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot to create a night sky, when splattered on some clean clear water to bleach out some areas for added interest.  I stamped and colored the penguin couple under the umbrella from the Passionate Penguins stamp set and diecut them with the coordinating Passionate Penguins dies.  I popped them up using foam tape in the heart shaped highlighted area.
 

Sunny Studio Passionate Penguins

  For the sentiment, I used the Lovey Dovey stamp set, and diecut with the coordinating Lovey Dovey dies.  I popped that up in the sky, almost to mimic the moon.  Then, I added some tiny clouds, using the Comic Strip Everyday dies, and a scattering of silver glitter stars using the Basic Mini Shapes II and Basic Mini Shapes 3 dies.  Finally, I added a  few white gel pen accents and popped the panel up on an A2 card base, to which I added a strip of striped paper from the Rainbow Bright 6x6 paper pad.

Sunny Studio Passionate Penguins

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I just love those adorable penguins, your awesome blended background, and the perfect rainbow colors you used!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS