Friday, February 4, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Quilted Hearts Background

 


Hello friends! Today, I am here with a fun card to share with you using the new Quilted Heart Portrait Background dies from Sunny Studio Stamps.  To create my card, I started off with a medium purple A2 card base.  I diecut the Quilted Hearts Portrait Background from lighter purple cardstock and layered them on top of each other.  To ground my scene, I added a strip of striped patterned paper from the Dots and Stripes Pastel paper pad.  Along the top edge of that patterned paper, I added a strip of diecut grass and a white picket fence, both found in the Picket Fence die set.  


Audrey_QuiltedHearts1

Then, I stamped the bicycle from the Paris Afternoon stamp set, colored it with Copic markers and diecut it with the coordinating Paris Afternoon Dies.  I added a trio of tiny clouds from the Comic Strip Everyday die set to the sky, and stamped a sentiment from the Critters on the Go stamp set onto a white diecut banner. To finish off my card, I added some white gel pen accents.



Audrey_QuiltedHearts2

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS