Friday, January 21, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Bursting Hearts

 



Hello Friends! Today, I am here with a fun card for you using the new Bursting Hearts die and other new products from Sunny Studio Stamps!  I love that this die can be used horizontally or vertically for a totally different look.  Today, I will use it for an A2 horizontal card.  To create my card, I diecut the Bursting Hearts die, popped the inner most hearts on half of the panel, and created a rainbow shape.  I diecut the Bursting Hearts die again from white, and was careful to keep as many of the hearts in the diecut as I could so I could easily color them with my copic markers.  I wanted a more loose look rather than perfectly blended, almost to look a bit like watercolor.  When I was done with the coloring, I inlaid the hearts onto the card base in rainbow order.  Then, I used the Slimline Nature Borders cloud die to cover up the remaining part of the card front. 

Sunny Studio Bursting Hearts

 I stamped and colored a trio of birds from the Little Birdiestamp set, and diecut them with the coordinating Little Birdie dies before popping them up on the rainbow area and clouds.  I used a sentiment from the new Lovey Dovey stamp set, diecut with the Lovey Dovey dies, and diecut a trio of tiny clouds from the Comic Strip Everyday dies.  To finish off my card, I added white gel pen accents and a scattering of little clay hearts.


Sunny Studio Bursting Hearts

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS