Friday, January 14, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Hearts Dies

 


Hello there! I am here today with a fun card to share with you today using products from the new Sunny Studio Stamps Spring 2022 release!  To create this card, I started off with a white A2 card base.  I diecut the new Bursting Hearts die from both white cardstock and red cardstock.  I glued the white diecut to the card base, and to highlight my focal point, I inlaid red hearts in a circle, following the pattern in the diecut.  Then, I diecut the medium heart from the Stitched Hearts 2 dies from red cardstock and the medium heart from the Scalloped Hearts dies from aqua cardstock.  They were adhered together with a glue pen to serve as the backdrop for the adorable Passionate Penguins!  


Sunny Studio Hearts Dies

I stamped and colored the penguin pair in the car with my copic markers and then diecut them with the coordinating Passionate Penguins dies.  I popped them up with foam tape on the heart diecuts and added a sentiment from Passionate Penguins underneath them.  To finish off my card, I added some white gel pen accents to those adorable critters!

Sunny Studio Hearts Dies

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS