Friday, October 29, 2021

Sunny Studio Stamps - Holiday Express

 



Hello friends!   I am here today with a fun holiday card to share with you!  To create my card, I started off with a piece of patterned paper from the All Is Bright 6x6 paper pad cut to 4" x 5.25".  I used the Forest Trees Stencil and teal and green shades of Distress Oxide ink to add a tree line near the top of the panel, when splattered the paper with watered down white paint to add more snowflakes to the background.  I added a snowy hill to the bottom of the panel using the Slimline Nature Borders dies and some white cardstock.  Then, I stamped and colored images from the Holiday Express stamp set with my Copic markers and diecut them with the coordinating Holiday Express dies.  I popped those images up with foam tape once I was happy with the arrangement.  

SS_HolidayExpress1

I stamped a sentiment from the set onto a diecut banner and adhered it under the train on the snow bank.  Next, I added some diecut snowflakes to the sky above the train using the Basic Mini Shapes II dies, along with some snowflakes made with white Nuvo Drops.  Before mounting the panel to an A2 cardbase with foam tape, I added a strip of candycane striped paper from the All is Bright paper pad.  I finished off my card with some white gel pen accents.

SS_HolidayExpress2

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS