Friday, October 1, 2021

Sunny Studio Stamps - Fall Friends

 


Hello friends!  Today, I have a Fall Friends card to share with you, using products from Sunny Studio Stamps!  To create my card, I started off with a piece of white cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25".  I ink blended a teal ombre on the bottom 2/3 of the panel using Distress Oxide inks in Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers.  To ground my scene, I added a piece of knit paper from the Sweater Weather patterned paper pad.  Then, I stamped and colored images from the adorable Fall Friends stamp set, and diecut them with the coordinating Fall Friends Dies

Fall Friends

 I arranged my scene on the bottom of the panel, with some pieces glued flat with glue pen and others popped up for added dimension.  For my sentiment, I used a combination of stamps and dies.  I diecut the Thank You Words Die three times from white cardstock and glued them together.  Underneath that, I stamped a sentiment from the Words of Gratitude stamp set onto a white banner, and finished off the sentiment with a tiny clay heart.


Fall Friends

That's all for me today!  Thanks so  much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS