Friday, October 22, 2021

Sunny Studio Stamps - Deck the Halls


 


Hello friends!   I'm decking the halls with Sunny Studio Stamps!  To create my card, I started off with a piece of watercolor paper cut 4" x 5.25".  I used Distress ink in the shades Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness to watercolor a background on the top left of the card, leaving white space at the bottom and along the right edge.  I usually stamp the sentiment on my card last, but this time, I knew I wanted in to fit in the white area, so I stamped it first.  The sentiment and images com from the adorable Deck the Halls stamp set.  I colored three ornaments from the set, and diecut them with the coordinating Deck the Halls dies.  To hang then, I threaded some silver cord from my stash through the hole that the die creates in each ornament, and wrapped it over the top edge of the panel, securing it on the back side with Scotch tape.  I popped each ornament up with foam tape.  

Sunny Studio Deck the Halls

To fill in the area behind them, I diecut three of the Lacy Snowflakes from white cardstock and glued them to the background with a glue pen.  Before popping the panel up on an A2 card base, I added a strip of candy cane striped paper from the All is Bright 6x6 paper pad to the left edge of the card front.  To finish off the card, I added some white gel pen accents, Stardust Stickles and some extra snowflakes using white Nuvo Drops.

Sunny Studio Deck the Halls

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS