Friday, October 15, 2021

Sunny Studio Stamps - Christmas Critters

 


Hello there friends!  I am here today with a set of Christmas gift tags using products from Sunny Studio Stamps!  To create my tags, I started off by diecutting one of the tags from the Sliding Window Die set from kraft cardstock four times.  I inked the edges of each with Walnut Stain Distress Oxide ink.  Then, I diecut the tag topper from four different patterns from the All is Bright 6x6 paper pad, and adhered a topper to each tag along with a hole reinforcer cut from coordinating cardstock. 

Christmas Critters Tags

I stamped several images from the Christmas Critters stamp set, colored them with colored pencils, and diecut them with the coordinating Christmas Critters dies.  I popped up an image and critter onto each tag with foam tape, and stamped tiny snowflakes from the stamp set in both white pigment ink and colored dye inks.  To finish off the tags, I added some white Nuvo Drops, white gel pen accents and coordinating twine to each one.

Christmas Critters Tags

That's all for  me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)


No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS